Grammy weekend recently wrapped up in L.A. where the best of the best in music gathered to celebrate the 61st annual music awards show event. Hip-hop artists like Cardi B and Childish Gambino dominated the evening while Ariana drew attention for some not-so-subtle tweets and Drake made headlines for his thought-provoking yet risky speech (or lack there of).
You know the outfits were over-the-top amazing so we complied a list of our favourite looks. Read up on What Your Favourite Stars Were Wearing to The Grammys below.
- Are you stupid are you dumb? Drake's fit perfectly compliments his gold statue.
- Michelle Obama poses with probably the greatest girl squad of all time.
- Swae Lee shows off his originality in a white lace shirt with studded slack and loafers.
- Jorja walks the read carpet looking like a real life goddess in a gold floor-length Balmain gown.
- She made a few outfit changes throughout the evening but H.E.R looked fly AF accepting her Grammy award in a neon green tracksuit by low-key designer Stinson Haus.
- Post Malone grabbed a salmon pink studded pants and jacket combo for his Grammy look.
- Anderson .Paak looked fresh as he picked up a win while attending the ceremony alongside his son.
- Ariana looked like a real life Disney princess in a custom Zac Posen designed gown.
- Kylie accompanied her man Travis Scott to the Grammys in this baby pink jumpsuit from Balmain's Spring '19 collection.
- Shortly after winning her Grammy for Best Rap Album Cardi B addressed haters who said she was under-deserving of the award then deactivated her account. Regardless, Cardi was definitely the star of the 2019 Grammys donning a number of iconic looks and taking home her first gold statue.