It's been Halloween for the course of an entire week and the costumes changes as seen on the "Gram this season are worthy of some shine. Instagram feeds have been filled with creative squad costumes, sweet celebrity babies playing dress-up and iconic homages with favs like Kylie Jenner, Jay-Z, Beyoncé and more showing up and showing off their best 2018 Halloween attire.
Take a look at our top 10 favourite celebrity Halloween 'fits below.
- Lil Pump fully committed to this costume as an Avatar.
- Wiz made several costume attempts (Ninja Turtle, CUHZ Lightyear) but his Elvis 'fit was by far the best.
- Scary & Boujee. Offset matches his Freddie Krueger costume with his pumpkin orange McLaren.
- Kylie has been the queen of costumes this week bouncing between a butterfly, Victoria Secret model, Cloud & Storm(i) and more but she nailed it with this Barbie in a box costume.
- Count on Jay-Z and Beyoncé to be the first and best to ever do it. They dressed in same theme costume as famous Olympians Flo-Jo and Tommie Smith, even re-creating iconic photos and poses.
- This is possibly the best video on the internet. Diddy + sons show off their costumes and moves.
- Saint West and Reign Disick serving major bestie goals as Kanye and Lil Pump from the "I Love It " video.
- Minion flex. Kevin Hart and bae match perfectly in this couple costume 'fit.
- Ferg does his best Tyson for Halloween alongside his skeleton boo and tbh he's a dead-ringer for Iron Mike.
- Bella and Abel went offff this year showing off their recently re-kindled relationship with the best couples costume all season. For 80s babies who remember Beatle Juice and Lydia, these 'fits bring back all the nostalgic feels.