This past weekend celebs gathered to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas for the 2018 Billboard Music Awards hosted by Kelly Clarkson. Attendees included everyone from queens like Ciara and Janet Jackson to young viral sensations like Lil Pump and Bhad Bhabie.
Of course we had to pick out our favourite outfits from red carpet to the stage as seen on Instagram. Check out 10 celebs who wear serving major looks at the BBMAs below.
- Hello Chantel! Leaving little to the imagination, Ms. Jefferies slayed the BBMA red carpet in a skin tight, black cat suit. Body goals on 100.
- Yas girl! All gold everything, Ciara was a sight to be seen in this classy / sexy combo. Details on fleek, CiCi was perfect from hair to shoes.
- Demi and Christina Aguilera were giving us major BFF goals on stage at the BBMAs but not before Demi walked the red carpet in this fierce leopard print number.
- Everyday slay! Jennifer Lopez performed at the Billboard Awards in a stunning white suit and hat combo and of course looked amazing during every minute.
- Sis came through! Ms. Jackson accepted the Icon Award and also took the stage to perform a medley of her greatest hits. She killed the red carpet with a casual yet classy 'fit pairing a simple t-shirt and belt with a floor length princess style skirt.
- It's only right that Lil Pump turns up to the BBMAs in a custom Gucci on-of-a-kind jacket. And of course, he had to flex the price tag for the 'Gram as well.
- Christina Aguilera was classy in pinstripes walking the BBMA red carpet in a custom 16arlington dress. We're predicting a heavy comeback, especially after her stunning performance with Demi Lovato. *Insert heart-eye emoji here*
- Can we give it up for Quavo on time? Huncho came through drippin' in so many diamonds you would think he was a jeweller. Looking the right amount of casual he posed on the red carpet with Rich The Kid.
- Khalid picked up a Billboard Music Award while looking very....casual chic. His white hoodie and plaid blazer combo is a look that very few can pull off but we think he looks great rocking it next to a shiny new trophy.
- Ok girl! We see you! Bhad Bhabie trades in her signature tight jeans and crop top for a red carpet look. The floor length blush dress is from... you guessed it, Fashion Nova.