Anna Wintour's annual Met Gala hosted by Amal Clooney, Rihanna, and Donatella Versace took place last night with Hollywood's most elite in attendance. The theme: Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination.
The evening provided some stunning moments for the 'Gram. Rih slayed as usual. Nicki Minaj and Cardi B linked up. 2 Chainz proposed to his long-time girlfriend and Kylie and Travis stepped out in matching Alexander Wang. There were too many moments to choose a favourite so we put together the most memorable ones as seen on IG. Check them out below.
- Margiela slay! Rihanna is the sexiest pope we've ever seen in this custom Maison Margiela coutour 'fit.
- Jasmine Saunders is the real life Golden Barbie in this goddess-like floor length gown. Her rose covered braid ties the entire outfit together making it at definite favourite of the night.
- New power couple alert! King Kylie stepped out with Travis Scott in matching all black Alexander Wang looking like the Royals of Hollywood.
- Versace, Versace, Versace. All three Migos came through drippin', obviously.
- Cardi B is no stranger to a Jeremy Scott collab but this custom 'fit was next level. Lookin' better than ever Cardi didn't let pregnancy stop her from absolutely slaying the theme.
- When Virgil Abloh touches anything, he can do no wrong. Kendal Jenner connects with Off White on this heavenly all white pants suit.
- Yas girl! Solange was a walking art piece last night with this head-turning outfit. In her IG post she tags the pic "God Loves Durags" and well...we can't argue with that.
- All white 'cause he was feeling Godly. Diddy showed up with his boo Cassie and they both looked fly af. Is there anything Cassie can't pull off though?
- Is it really a Met Gala without two or more of the Kardashian / Jenners? As usual Kim K slays the gala in a stunning all gold Versace piece.
- Nicki looked like she was touched by the hands of God himself last night in this red Oscar De La Renta gown. She played nice with Cardi B, socialized with Madonna and announced the arrival of her new album Queen dropping this summer.
- We couldnt narrow it down to 10 because, well, Sza is a literal angel and needs to recognized on this list. One of our fav 'fits comes from the Queen of TDE in all pink Versace.