Last night marked the final day of Coachella Weekend 1 in California and you know the celebs were out all weekend long. With all of our favourite stars making their way to the valley for Beychella, Boachella, whatever you want to call it, it was an epic time for fashion.
Rihanna, Beyoncé, Cardi, Nicki - the females of the music game are currently slaying in all ways and their Coachella fashion was no different. From stage performance chic to crowd casual, check out our list of the nicest 'fits from this past weekend below.
- I'ma let you finish but...with four outfit changes, guest appearances from Jay-Z, Destiny's Child and Solange, Beyoncé put on the greatest Coachella performance of all time and looked bad af doing it.
- God bless Rihanna. She attended Coachella in her usual steal-the-show form and of course, she wasn't even performing. Three 'fits for three days but this one was by far the most creative.
- Teyana slays in this neon lace Matte Brand one piece while attending the festival. She completes the outfit with a pair of bunny ears and neon sunnies.
- Nicki takes some fashion risks while attending Coachella in this wild 'fit. She rocks top-to-bottom animal print complete with face jewelry and makes it work in only a way Barbie could.
- This man can do no wrong fashion wise. Quavo celebrates Hunchella in a fresh 'fit including a pair of Raf Simons x Adidas sneakers.
- After her guest appearance on Daniel Ceasar's set H.E.R is seen cuddled up in this perfect festival 'fit with director Karena Evans. Insert heart-eye emoji here.
- Jordyn is the new Kylie. We're obsessed. Ms. Woods is seen rocking a pair of SkAir with her Nike re-work top from Vancouver designers Frankie Collective.
- All Yeezy everything. Model Amina Blue makes waves with this Kayne designed outfit compete with the Desert Rat 500s. This is the festival 'fit of the summer.
- We can't make a Coachella fashion list without mentioning Kylie though. Keeping the highlighter-hair tradition alive, Kylie attended the festival with her BFF Jordyn Woods, her boo Travis and her sis Kourtney. She changed up her style (and wigs) each day but here she's seen in a matching two piece with bright pink hair.
- Cardi brought out a handful of guests during her Coachella set including Chance The Rapper, 21 Savage and YG. We have to give it up to both of these goddesses though for slaying their on stage 'fits.