The iHeartRadio Music Awards brought out some of the best dressed celebs last night as well as some fire performances from the likes of Cardi B, NERD and more. Hosted by DJ Khaled and Hailey Baldwin stars turned up in their most glam 'fits to show out for the event.
As usual, Cardi B stole the show as she walked the red carpet in a stunning wine-coloured gown then performed a melody of her hits and finally accepted an award for Best New Artist.
It may still be Cardi season, but these other stars also turned some heads so check out our list of What Your Favourite Stars Were Wearing On IG Last Week: iHeartRadio Music Awards.
- Cardi B can literally do no wrong. Before opening the awards with her badass performance (and outfit designed by Jeremy Scott) she paraded the red carpet in this ballerina-style Christian Siriano dress. Yas queen.
- Last night Lil' Tsunami hit her very first award show stage with none other than Eminem. But first, she rocked a super sleek white and gold August Getty Atelier trench dress with a heavy collar and high pony. One of many looks she donned this evening, but this one was our fav.
- Hailey Baldwin did a few costume changes last night while hosting the awards but this Zuhair Murad fitted gold jumpsuit was everything. Paired with Jimmy Choo heels and a sleek blonde bob, all we can say is 😍.
- Chantel Jeffries dropped jaws with her award show look. Reaching Goddess level status she went full gold in a floor length gown with a side-slit and strappy gold heels.
- In her homage to the late Marilynn Monroe, songstress Camila Cabello did her best "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend" in a satin pink dress with matching thigh highs and gloves. She performed her song "Havana" alongside Young Thug, and they both went heavy on the diamonds, of course.
- Iggy showed off her best assets while she walked the red carpet at this year's awards. The floor length gown nicely complimented her figure with side-slit and asymmetric details.
- Justine Skye was glowing in her white Cushnie Et Ochs designed dress. The ruffled mini was paired with Pierre Hardy heels and a purple up-do.
- Khalid picked up a few awards last night and looked great doing it. Rocking his signature high-top fade, he wore a spacesuit-silver button-up with black slacks and shoes.
- G Eazy partied with his celebrity pals last night, including his stunning girlfriend Halsey. The best dressed couple of the night were seen in multiple costume changes including these matching black and silver-detailed 'fits.
- Father Of Asahd and host of the 2018 iHeartRadio Awards, DJ Khaled, wore this clean coral blue suit jacket while posing for a pic with Chance The Rapper. He also picked up an award for Song Of The Year for "Wild Thoughts" because you know DJ Khaled stays winning.