This past Sunday the 90th Academy Awards ceremony took place in L.A at Hollywood's Dolby Theatre. The awards, hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, saw celebs likes, Kobe Bryant and Jordan Peele each taking the W while films like The Shape Of Water and Coco also took home several awards.
To kick off the weekend Vanity Fair threw a legendary pre-party with Hollywood's best-dressed and most elite. We gathered the sharpest 'fits from Oscars weekend for our latest list of What Your Favourite Stars Were Wearing On IG Last Week. Check the list out below.
- Goddess Lupita Nyongo was serving looks on the red carpet in an off-the-shoulder floor length gown. The gold dress was designed by Versace and perfectly complimented her small frame.
- Tiffany Haddish honours her father and her heritage in an authentic Eritrean gown. Gold detailing covers the entire floor length dress as she adds matching gold jewelry and head piece.
- Paris Jackson parties at the Vanity Fair gathering in a long, sea-foam green coloured dress. The Versace gown brings out her stunning features and shows off her numerous tattoos.
- Zendaya was lovely at the Academy Awards in a long cocoa-coloured gown. The dress falls elegantly over one shoulder and shows off her impressive jewelry.
- J Law took Oscars 'fits to a new level and looked absolutely incredible! Showing her curves in a Christian Dior gold, sequin gown Jennifer Lawrence was one of the best-dressed at the Academy Awards.
- Slay, Cookie! Taraji P Henson looks elegant in this all black, Vera Wang gown paired with strappy heels and a sleek bob. To quote 50 Cent, "Cookie won the best black leg out at the Oscars..."
- Lady in red Janelle Monae turns up to the Vanity Fair party dressed in Christian Siriano. The long-trained, vibrant suit was detailed with bejewelled neck and shoulder, making Janelle look even more gorgeous.
- Kobe picked up an award last night for Dear Basketball and impressed on the 'Gram posing beside his beautiful wife among some big names. Jay-Z, Mary J, Diddy and catch flicks with the Goat, who was suited up in a classic tux with black bowtie finish.
- Zoe Kravitz goes YSL to the Vanity Fair Oscars party and pairs her outfit with strappy heels and a red lip. Rocking a short, messy cut Zoe has never looked more stunning.
- The Black Panther aka Chadwick Boseman poses with director Jordan Peele and co-star Daniel Kaluuya. All three are suited up and looking sharp but Boseman looks exceptionally dapper in a navy polka dotted blazer over an all black number.