Summer feels so close with plenty of celebrities like Gigi Hadid and Selena Gomez are showing off their new season styles. We grabbed some flicks of Roy Woods and PND shot by some unique photographers while artists like YG and Bieber bring inspiration with their fashion vibes. Check out our Top 10 looks from Instagram this week below.
Caption: Wearing @coach for @voguemagazine !!
- Gomez is back and better, seen in recent photos with her current boyfriend, The Weeknd, and promoting her role in a new show '13 Reasons Why'. To add to the list, a recent shoot by Vogue Magazine included the singer was styled in a gorgeous red leather Coach jacket with black details and oversized gold hoop earrings.
Caption: I've been making magic on the daily.
- Photographer, Tage Stenner was visiting Kelowna during Recess and shot Roy Woods in a pure OVO fit. Roy's natural charisma shines in his 'REVENGE' diamond, gold chains and all black 'fit.
- PartyNextDoor sips in an all white 'fit, while in a cozy living room setting. The photo was pulled from a young photographer who's shot big names and seem to be ahead of the wave when it comes to composition and colour visuals, @cmvisuals.
Caption: 🌧❣️ @maybelline@erinparsonsmakeup @kennalandny@nailsbymarysoul @reebok
- Gigi Hadid was kind enough to give us all the head to toe details on her eye catching outfit a few days ago, which included her Maybeline makeup, vertical black + white stripped pants, and all the way down to her bright red Reebok shoes.
Caption: Billy Madison
- After a long, (and probably relaxing) Instagram break, Bieber is back in action and chilling around in a golf cart drinking beer in "Billy" themed sweats and Toronto reppin' jersey.
Caption: a muse, 🥀 @looseunicorns .
- Bryson Tiller's main photographer, @ro.lexx is a woman of all wonders, shooting from concert, to street, to fashion at all times. @looseunicorns was one of her most recent model, wearing grey-brown loose velvet high-waited pants, and a white Champion crewneck, a brand thats been on a steady rise over the past few months.
- This 'fit from YG gives an essence of cool and casual. Light and white tones in the shoes, pants, and shirt blend well together paired with small rounded glasses, gold accessories, and the classic black YG hat.
- Dolce and Gabbana picked up Zendaya to promote new spring looks, and she looks amazing down so in a see through top, part of a dress which pulls in at the waist and falls perfectly down her hips.
9.(shot by @yungmik3)
- Mik from 20K Visuals, a cinematography team from the states rising with the help of friend and rapper Kodak Black, shot Quavo from Migos in a dark blue jean jacket, 'Culture' chain, and a bunch more gold jewelry.
10. @kinggoldchains (Tyga)
- Modelling tips from Kylie seem to be coming in handy as Tyga sports Harley Davidson vest and face mask.